How a pet portrait company's email revenue grew by 108% during BFCM
Industry: Speciality Platform: Shopify
About the Brand
Pawtrait is a German pet supply company focused on creating one-of-a-kind portraits of their customers’ beloved pets.
Pawtrait’s goal is to immortalize the animals by offering unique and high-quality portraits in different styles.
The client signed up for our BFCM Offer with the following goals:
- To capitalize on the biggest sale of the year;
- To generate additional revenue from BFCM sale season; and
- To consult with eCom Maniacs on the most effective strategy for the BFCM season.
Pawtrait was already seeing an upward trend in terms of store and email revenues ever since they brought eCom Maniacs in to set up their email marketing and retention strategy in April 2021.
Some major wins include:
However, despite these wins, Pawtrait had to contend with the following challenges:
- They lacked a defined marketing strategy for BFCM (Sends Cadence, List Cleansing, Sender Domain Warmup, Deliverability Check).
- Although they had their flows and campaigns set up, they were not aware that they needed to update their Email automation and campaigns for BFCM.
After eCom Maniacs
Owned Revenue Percentage increased from 35.44% to 37.14%.
Overall Email Revenue saw an increase of 108% percent over October 2021 numbers.
Email Campaign Revenue rose from €7.5K to €21.7K. Email Flow Revenue likewise saw an increase from €19.9K to €35.5K.
Our BFCM strategy helped generate a total of €154K in Overall Revenue. This is a 99% increase from the previous month and a 797% increase from the previous year.
Ready to talk strategy?
If you are serious about hitting record-breaking sales with retention marketing, contact us for a strategy call, where we'll share the most effective and advanced strategies we're using.